Skin is very delicate, especially face skin, and it’s the most affected by damage unfortunately since its exposed 24/7 🙁
That’s why taking good care of your skin is essential and no longer an option!
In this article we’ll share some masks and scrubs to be done at home with regular kitchen supplies to make your life easier. Then we’ll share a suggest daily routine and general tips to keep your face glowing.
1- Now, let’s start with the scrubs
Scrubs for all types of skin:
- Mix one tablespoon of coconut oil with two tablespoons of sugar
- Mix one teaspoon of baking soda with one teaspoon of olive oil and finally 1/2 teaspoon of honey, mix them altogether
- Mix two teaspoons of lemon juice with two teaspoons of sugar
Dry skin scrub:
Mix 1/4 cup of oat meal blend it with 1/8 cup of honey and 1/8 cup of olive oil
2- Its time for Masks:
Oily skin mask:
Blend 1/2 avocado with 1/4 cucumber
Mask for enlarged pores:
One egg white & one tablespoon of honey with few drops of lemon juice
Masks for acne:
- Mix one tablespoon of honey with one teaspoon of turmeric and 1/2 teaspoon of dead sea salt
- Mix one teaspoon of turmeric with one tablespoon of honey and one tablespoon of yogurt
- Mix one teaspoon of turmeric with one tablespoon of coconut oil
Glowing skin mask:
One cup of lentils + 1/4 cup of rice + Almonds 7-8 pieces + 1/2 cup of oatmeal
Blend all the above and mix with one teaspoon of turmeric, then add some rose water (enough to give density to the mixture)
Why it is recommended to use natural ingredients
- Honey has antibacterial effect clearing acne, healing scars, and evening out skin tone.
- Turmeric is an antioxidant and anti inflammatory provide glow and luster to the skin, also revive your skin by bringing out its natural glow.
- Oatmeal is a gentle exfoliator, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory that soothe itchy, dry and irritated skin, also is great for acne-prone skin because it absorbs oil from the skin’s surface.
- Yoghurt act as a moisturizer, relieves sunburn, has an antibacterial effect so fights acne and reduce discoloration if used regularly also prevents premature aging.
General Info & tips
- Use Cod liver oil once daily <repair the skin> Squeeze it and use the oil inside on your face Contains: *omega 3 fatty acids *vitA *vit D
- Before applying any mask Soak a towel in hot water, squeeze it and put it on your face for few minutes then apply the mask for 10 mins.
- Rinse the mask with water then splash your face with cold water as a final step.
- Apply the mask using a soft makeup brush.