Let’s Kick off :
- You have to be liked to communicate.
- Does first impression last?
- Who is the exactly the good communicator?
- Mehrabian’s rule of communication(Elements of personal communication 7% Spoken words 38% voice tone 55% body language)
- 3R Method ( Recognizing , Relating , Resolving)
- ERA method in communication skills (Emotions , Reassurance , Authenticity)
- Johari’s Window Technique (Johari window is a technique that helps people better understand their relationship with themselves and others)
Professional , Friendly , Informal:
- 7 C’s of effective messages (Clear , Correct , Complete , Concrete , Concise , Consideration , Courteous)
- Building Rapport
- Feel , Felt , Found ( is a technique how to deal with someone angry “I completely understand how you feel , A couple of people have felt the same , However what they found is …. “ )
Lubna Ismail – Certified Professional Coach
Lubna holds her MBA from Maastricht School of Management. She is also a certified career coach from Intellect (approved by ICF; International Coaching Federation). She has a proven track of diversified experience in Training, Recruitment, Organization Development, and Performance Management at big multinational companies, and in different industries. She is currently holding the position of Head of Talent Acquisition and Organizational Development at one of the largest cement companies in the middle east. She coached more than 500 clients with different backgrounds and helped them to reach their desired goals.
Date & Time:
Friday, Oct. 23rd
10:00am – 11:30am
Online via Zoom (details to be sent after registration)
300L.E (via Fawry or credit/ visa Card)
Deadline for payment Tuesday, 20th of Oct.
Email: [email protected]